How are you all? Hope you all are enjoying your weekend and festive season both! Today I am going to share a very delicious Chocolate Cake recipe which I had made for my hubby’s birthday because it is a perfect time to tell him how happy I am have him as my better half. So this cake is dedicated to my dear husband! When I decided to make cake for my dear husband then my daughters insisted me to make chocolate cake as chocolate is their favourite. I think most people love chocolate 🙂 isn’t it?? For my daughters they wouldn’t even agree to go to heaven if there is no chocolate! So the vote goes for chocolate 🎂!
White refined flour- 1 cup
Curd- 1 cup
Oil- 1/2 cup
Cocoa powder- 1/2 cup
Baking powder- 1 tsp
Baking soda- 1/4 tsp
Vanilla Essence- 1/2 tsp
Chocolate pieces- 10-12
1. Take a large bowl. Put sugar,curd,baking powder and baking soda,mix well untill it becomes creamy.
2. Seive maida. Now add cocoa powder, maida, oil and vanilla essence. Mix well. Oops! I really forgot to click the photo😑!
3. Preheat the oven. Now grease the baking tin or spread aluminum foil inside the baking tin.
4. Now pour the entire mixture into the baking tin. Also put all the chocolate pieces😍!
5. Bake it for 30-35 minutes at 160 degree temperature.
6. I used chocolate syrup above the cake. You can use icing as per your wish.
Great! Cake is ready to serve to my hubby 🙂
First piece for the Birthday Boy
Feeling happy:)to offer this piece of cake to my dearest husband! Oops! Cake is not so visible😑!
P. S. – Its optional to add chocolate pieces.
Contact to me through-
If you have any queries, suggestions and collaboration drop me a mail at-