- Baby Corn- 12
- All purpose Flour/ Maida - 1/4th cup
- Cornflour- 1/4th cup
- Chilli powder- 3/4th tsp or as per taste
- Ginger garlic paste- 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Black pepper powder- 1tsp
- Salt- As required
- Water- As required
- Oil- As required
- Baby Corn Manchurian Sauce-
- Onion- 1 (chopped)
- Green chilli-1 (chopped)
- Garlic Cloves- 4-5 (chopped)
- Soya sauce- 1 tbs
- Tomato sauce- 1 tbs
- Black pepper powder- 1/2 tsp
- Oil- 2 tbs
- Salt- As required
- Sugar- As required
1. Wash or rinse the baby corns.
2. Chopped it into small pieces.
3. Now make the batter by the ingredients mentioned in the above ingredients section except baby corn and oil.
4. Make a thick paste of the batter.
5. Heat oil in a kadhai.
6. Dip the baby corn in the batter and coat it evenly then fry it on medium flamed burner.
7. Fry all corns till it becomes golden brown. Keep aside
1. Heat oil in a kadhai or a wok.
2. Add garlic and onion, fry till it becomes golden brown. Add capsicum and cook it well.
3. Add green chillies and stir fry.
4. Add soya sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, cornflour and sugar. Mix it well.
5. Add fried baby corns, boil it for 2-3 minutes. Stir and season with salt, sugar and pepper.
6. Serve it hot.
Baby Corn Manchurian gravy is a great recipe which is prepared with Manchurian sauce and baby corn fritters. It tastes great! It is generally a street food and the taste of gravy is spicy, sweet and sour. It tastes great with Veg Fried Rice or Veg Noodles or Hakka Noodles. My favorite Manchurian Recipe is Gobhi Manchurian, which is also shared by me. You can see this also.
In this recipe, I had fried all baby corns but if you want to avoid too much oil then you can shallow fry or use an Air Fryer.
The sauces can be used as per your taste. Too much using of sauce can make your dish sour.
Recipe Category- Side dish
Recipe Cuisine- Indo Chinese
Watch on Youtube How to make Baby Corn Manchurian
Follow me on Facebook for regular food updates – https://www.facebook.com/Cradle-of-joy-1590930164537642/