Hello Everyone !
Hope you all are doing great ! Pakoras or Fritters is always favourite to all but sometimes we avoid it as these are deep fried. As deep fried foods is not healthy so this time I am going to share a recipe of aloo pakora or potato fritters which is not deep fried and you can make it very easily on tawa.
You can see this recipe on my YouTube channel. Here is the link-
* Boiled Potatoes- 2
* Gram flour/ Besan- 1 cup
* Suji/Semolina- 2 tsp
* Salt- as per taste
* Red chilli Powder- 1 tsp
* Carom Seeds/Ajwain- 1 tsp
* Coriander leaves- 1/4 th cup
* Baking Soda- 1/4 tsp
* Green chilli- 1
* Oil- For frying
* Put gram flour in a big bowl and mix semolina/suji, salt, red chilli,green chilli, carom/ajwain, baking soda and coriander leaves.
* Make a thick paste with water.
* Now take a nonstick tawa on a medium flamed burner, sprinkle a little bit if oil.
* When oil becomes hot, then dip the potato pieces in the thick paste of besan and put it on tawa.
* Let it cook from the one side then flip it on the other one. When fully cooked then it will be ready to serve.
Serve these non-oily potato fritters or aloo Pakora to your loved ones😊
Connect to me through-